Sunday, September 20, 2009

Does size matter?


They say it does. But I say it doesn't.

I'm referring to the size of the malls here in Manila by the way...

I just want an organized mall...where the shoe stores are located at the 2nd floor, the appliances on the 3rd or the restos at the ground floor.

I was never a fan of MOA or Megamall. The stores are disorganized. It's big but everything is all about WALKING...Sigh! It's exhausting my dear. Even my feet hurts just by the thought of it. And the worst part is, the rest rooms are located at the far most part of the mall. It's like it's saying "hey, if you really need to pee that bad, come and find me..." By the time you get to the rest room you probably peed in your pants.

So I'm sticking with Greenbelt and Glorietta. They're not that big but they can give you all the comforts that you need...rest rooms everywhere...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Because you are sosyal kaya Greenbelt and Glorietta. Me, I'm sticking to Bangketa and Palengke, restrooms anywhere.. Hehehe

aMgiNe said...

so true, actually i like ayala malls. daming rest rooms.